The Clear-Cut Choice: Auto Glass Parts
Did you know that your car's windshield acts as a major component of a highly engineered crash management system?
“How does this impact me?” Well, without proper installation of Original Equipment auto glass windshields and adhesives by certified technicians, it could be a rather serious or even fatal impact. OEM, or Original Equipment Manufacturer parts, means your vehicle's windshield or other auto glass is produced from original equipment-style tooling and meets the manufacturer specifications for safety and quality to protect you in the event of an accident.
Residents of Mesa, Apache Junction, Superior, and Gold Canyon: Your windshield can contribute as much as 60 percent to the support of the roof during roof crush and rollover accidents! In front-end collisions, the windshield is the backboard for the passenger side airbag. The windshield actually absorbs the force of the airbag upon deployment of speeds up to 200 miles per hour. Thus, the use of OEM auto glass parts is essential to your safety!
Why Use OEM Auto Glass Parts Exclusively?
Stringent standards: OEM auto glass standards and specifications are more stringent than Department of Transportation (DOT) standards. OEM Auto glass standards require 100 percent windshield retention in frontal barrier crash tests, while DOT only requires 80 percent! Mesa, Apache Junction, Superior, and Gold Canyon Drivers; Would you want to chance your life, and your family’s life, to that other 20 percent? Furthermore, the higher standards of auto glass parts ensure that a vehicle can be renewed to a pre-accident condition. Some aftermarket parts do not match the tolerance, thickness, and shape of OEM auto glass parts; therefore, they can have a higher rate of leakage, wind noise, imperfect fit, lack of solar performance, and optical distortion. In other words, your safety could be at risk.
Protect your warranty: Installation of OEM auto glass parts will ensure your vehicle manufacturers' warranties will not be in jeopardy.
Mesa, Apache Junction, Superior, and Gold Canyon Drivers; The following are just some of the auto glass manufacturers that certain quality auto glass shops work with:
- Pittsburgh Plate Glass (PPG)
- AP Tech
Be sure to ask the following questions of any Mesa auto glass shop that you are considering for auto glass repair and replacement:
- Do you use OEM auto glass parts, adhesives and glass?
- Do you use certified auto glass technicians?
- Do you have a written adhesive usage policy?
- Do you inform the customer of the safe drive away time?
All Vehicle Owners in Mesa, Apache Junction, Superior, and Gold Canyon: (There is only ONE urethane manufacturer whose adhesive is endorsed and approved for use by all major manufacturers, "Essex Urethane Auto Glass Adhesives")
- What is the Auto Glass Company's response time?
- Do you give your installers ample time for a proper and safe installation?
- Are the manufacturer's auto glass specifications followed?
- Do you offer a transferable lifetime warranty on auto glass parts and workmanship?
Residents of Mesa, Apache Junction, Superior, and Gold Canyon: Check with your insurance carrier to see if they include auto glass shops that provide only OEM auto glass parts and adhesives. Many of the major insurance companies will have a list of Mesa auto glass shops for you to choose from; however, it is possible that only some of them will have the quality OEM auto glass parts you desire. You could be improperly steered to a facility of their choice for “cost saving reasons.”
SunTec Auto Glass is a family-owned business located in Arizona, serving most of Maricopa and Pinal counties. We are auto glass repair professionals and specialize in windshield replacement, auto glass repair, window tinting and glass etching. The expert installers at Suntec Auto Glass are qualified for the job. SunTec Auto Glass understands the importance of using only the best quality auto glass available for your vehicle and for the safety of you and your family. Anywhere in Apache Junction, Superior, Gold Canyon or Mesa look no further, for professional help and premium quality automotive glass, parts, and moldings. Contact SunTec Auto Glass today to handle all of your auto glass repair and windshield replacement needs. Find us on Google. 85117, 85118, 85119, 85120, 85173, 85178, 85190, 85201, 85202, 85203, 85204, 85205, 85206, 85207, 85208, 85209, 85210, 85211, 85212, 85213, 85214, 85215, 85216, 85217, 85218, 85219, 85220, 85273, 85274, 85275, 85277, 85278, 85290.
Call SunTec Auto Glass Today