Highest Quality Windshield Service In Sun City West
At SunTec Auto Glass Repair and Windshield Replacement, we have one goal. We strive to provide you with the highest quality windshield replacement and auto glass repair service in the industry. Our entire team is 100% dedicated to your complete satisfaction with your entire experience. From the moment you pick up the phone to call us until you drive away with your new or repaired windshield, the professional windshield replacement and auto glass repair team at SunTec Auto Glass Repair and Windshield Replacement is here for you.
We work with all insurance companies
Free Mobile service
We will beat any cash quote
Same day service
Welcome to Sun City West Arizona
Sun City West is located in Maricopa County, Arizona. Sun City West has a population of approximately 26,344 and the median age is 73 years of age. The median household income is approximately $43,830. With approximately 2.28 vehicles per household in the U.S., there is a good chance that at some point everyone will need their windshield replaced, or your auto glass repaired.
Our Fully Trained and Certified Sun City West Staff
It is not always easy to trust just anyone with your vehicle. When you know that 7 out of every 10 windshields in Arizona are not installed correctly, it can make this decision even more difficult. Improper windshield installation has very serious consequences and can put your family’s lives at risk. At SunTec Auto Glass Repair and Windshield Replacement, we find that risk unacceptable, which is why we only employ National Glass Association and National Windshield Repair Association certified technicians. We go to great lengths to train every member of our windshield replacement and auto glass repair team in the proper tooling for both Domestic and Foreign windshield repair, auto glass replacement, window tinting and auto glass VIN etching for our residents of Sun City West.
Choosing a Sun City West Auto Glass Company
Sun City West covers an area of 14.5 square miles and is 1,234 feet above sea level. The average annual temperature ranges from lows of around 40 degrees Fahrenheit to highs over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Drastic temperature fluctuations occurring on a daily basis put a lot of strain on vehicle auto glass including side windows, quarter windows, vent windows, back windows and particularly windshields. That makes it so very important for local auto glass repair and windshield replacement companies to understand how this situation can affect a vehicle's integrity. It is in your best interest to choose a local auto glass repair and windshield replacement company with knowledge about the glass best suited for the local environment.
Auto Glass in Sun City West, Arizona
In the first days of Sun City West, Arizona there was not much demand for auto glass. However, in the modern world a combination of more vehicles on the road and the rough and rocky Sun City West, Arizona landscaping dominating the local terrain; windshields are commonly chipped, cracked and dinged by rocks, stones and the local landscape. Fortunately, when you are in need of auto glass repair or auto glass replacement, Arizona is a "no-fault-claim" state, which means placing an automotive glass claim will not directly affect your insurance rates. That is one less thing to worry about when choosing a professional auto glass company.
We Work With Every Auto Insurance Company in Sun City West
Sometimes it can be quite a hassle dealing with your auto insurance company. Many people fear they will not receive or do not have proper coverage on their auto glass policy to replace their windshield. Customers often worry that perhaps the auto glass company will not work with their auto insurance company. Our goal is to make this process as stress free for you as possible; we work with all auto insurance companies to make this easier for you, the customer. SunTec Auto Glass Repair and Windshield Replacement will accept any discounted rate your auto insurance company offers for your windshield replacement or auto glass repair. We understand that some customers simply do not have auto glass coverage on their auto insurance policy. If you are one of our valued ‘out-of-pocket’ customers, we offer you affordable pricing and we guarantee the lowest price on OEM glass, parts and moldings for Sun City West residents.
We Service All Vehicle Makes and Models in Sun City West
Our installers are National Glass Association and National Windshield Repair Association certified; our technicians are trained to service all vehicle makes and models. Whether you drive an Honda, Volvo, BMW, Volkswagon, or Dodge; our windshield replacement and auto glass repair technicians can service your vehicle. We have access to the largest inventory of original equipment glass for the residents of Sun City West, Arizona. We use OEM glass from prestigious glass companies such as Carlite, Mopar, PPG, and AP Tech. Original Equipment Manufacturer glass helps maintain the resale value of your vehicle and helps maintain the structural integrity of your vehicle in the event of a head-on collision or rollover accident.
Sun City West, We Handle It All For You
We offer free Mobile service in Sun City West for your convenience. We provide Sun City West auto glass replacement, auto glass repair and auto glass tinting service on all makes and models of vehicles, including classic and vintage cars, trucks and vans, along with extensive knowledge of electric, solar and hybrid vehicle glass replacement and vehicle glass repair. We also handle in-house all the claim paperwork with your auto insurance company to save you time and trouble.
Free Mobile Service for Sun City West Residents
We know that having your windshield replaced or your auto glass repaired is an inconvenience; however, it does not have to be painful. SunTec Auto Glass Repair and Windshield Replacement offers FREE mobile service for all Sun City West windshield replacement and auto glass repair Customers. In Addition, we offer same-day Service, means that we will send one of our fully certified windshield replacement and auto glass repair technicians to your home or place of business. If same-day service does not work for you, no problem, just schedule your appointment for a time that is most convenient for you and that fits your schedule.
Featured On Angie's List, City Search, Yelp, Judy's Book, Kudzu, and Insider Pages
To Our Loyal Sun City West Customers
We appreciate all of our Windshield Replacement and Auto Glass Repair customers. We would like to show all of our loyal customers our appreciation. To show our appreciation, for every windshield replacement auto insurance claim we are offering FREE Dinner Gift Cards, FREE Gas or FREE Movie Passes. If you are paying for your windshield replacement, auto glass repair or window tinting with cash or credit card, we still have a lot of fantastic specials for you to choose from, as well as great discounts for seniors, military, police, firefighters and teachers. We also offer Fleet Rates for companies with multiple vehicles.
*You must mention discounts and special promotions at the time of scheduling service in order to be valid.
*For your safety, a National Glass Association certified technician installs all auto glass and a National Windshield Repair Association Certified Technician does all windshield chip repairs.
Safety Above All Else Sun City West
Sun City West, when you are in need of a windshield replacement or auto glass repair, SunTec Auto Glass Sun City West puts your family's safety first. All of our Sun City West auto glass replacement technicians are National Glass Association certified and all of our Sun City West windshield repair technicians are National Windshield Repair Association Certified to ensure meeting the highest safety standards possible. No matter where you live in Sun City West we provide professional auto glass replacement, windshield repair and automotive window tinting services, along with premium quality automotive glass, parts and moldings. Schedule a Sun City West auto glass appointment today.
Sun City West, Why Go Anywhere Else?
Our Sun City West windshield replacement and Sun City West auto glass repair technicians come to you, to your home or office, even on Saturdays! If you drive a crossover, utility vehicle, sedan, coupe, convertible, station wagon or an S.U.V, our expert Sun City West windshield repair and Sun City West auto glass replacement technicians are perfect for the job. Whether you are looking to have your windshield replaced, your back window replaced or even a side window replaced, such as a door glass, quarter glass, or vent glass, the team at SunTec Auto Glass Sun City West can do it. If you live in Sun City West, or anywhere in the valley of the sun, look no further Contact us today.
Qualified to do it Right the First Time
There are hundreds of Vehicle Manufacturers and thousands of Vehicle Models that require a lot of know how and experience in order to repair or replace the glass right the first time. The installation team at Suntec Auto Glass Sun City West maintains the highest level of certification and is professionally qualified in all aspects of glass repair and glass replacement. We know your vehicle means a lot to you and for some it is their office and for others it is a way of life. When its time to have your vehicle windshield repaired or your vehicle windshield replaced, you may find comfort in knowing it would be done by a certified technician qualified to do it right the first time.
Customer Service Available 24/7 Sun City West
If you need your vehicle window repaired or your vehicle window replaced, it takes just one call to (480) Quality or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let your issues become our success Sun City West.
3 New Automobile Technologies
1. Airless Tires
Bridgestone is currently working on a “non-pneumatic” tire. Rather than air, this tire would be filled with molded Thermoplastic resin spokes. These spokes, demonstrated in the image below, are strong enough to support the entire weight of the vehicle.
2. Easy-Fill Tire Alert System
Nissan has created a technology to make it easier to maintain the tires on your vehicle and assure that your tires remain at their proper air pressure. The Easy-Fill Tire Alert System is a more accurate alternative to the metal or plastic tire pressure gauges often found at gas stations.To operate, the driver connects the air hose to the tire, the vehicle’s emergency lights flash to indicate that the hose has started to fill the tires. Once it has finished filling the tire to the proper pressure, the horn will chirp to inform the driver. The horn will continue to honk until the driver disconnects the air hose. This keeps the system from overfilling the tires.
3. Hydrophobic Windows
We have covered this technology on The Phoenix Auto Glass Blog in the past. The Hydrophobic Window uses a brand new technology to repel water. The technology forces the water to bead and slide off the windshield. This technology would allow senior drivers to see more clearly during stormy weather, as well as eliminate the need to change out windshield wipers.
For more automobile technologies get the full store here.
View all of our Windshield and Auto Glass News Stories
The Auto Glass Industry and Insurance Fraud
When it comes to choosing the right auto glass repair and replacement company, the options can be overwhelming. There are many fraudulent auto glass insurance scams within the auto glass industry. While most companies are honest, some companies use tactics and scams to lure in unsavvy consumers.
One auto insurance company was charged $199.95 to replace the front door window on a 1991 Subaru. However, after an extensive investigation, it was found that the front window had come from a salvage yard and the trus cost was $65.50. In another incident, a company billed $1,082.06 to an auto insurance company for a windshield replacement on a 2003 Lexus when the true cost was only $144.83.
To avoid these scams, insurance companies have began to enforce regulations to auto glass repair or auto glass replacement claims. Before an auto insurance company will authorize work to be done on the vehicle, an inspection is often required to determine the cost of the repair. In the same way that auto insurance companies are using protective strategies to reduce fraud, so should you.
Here are some of the most utilized scam techniques employed by fraudulent auto glass companies, and some tips to protect you against becoming a victim of auto insurance fraud.
- The use of poor quality replacement glass: A fraudulent auto glass company may represent to you, and to the auto insurance company that they used original equipment manufactured glass or an original equipment manufactured glass equivalent. When in fact, they used an inferior piece of glass or worse yet, a used piece of glass. Then, they billed the auto insurance company for the higher quality or premium glass. Inspect your bill to be sure all charges are correct and make sure you were not billed for a more expensive piece of glass than was actually installed.
- Crooked Body Shops: Most body shops may be honest, but there are some crooked operators that may attempt to deceive you when you bring your car in for repairs by involving you in an auto glass repair or replacement scam. Do not buy something you were not planning to buy based on aggressive sales pitches. You could serve time in jail for insurance fraud by inadvertently becoming involved in a scam. You may find yourself in need of an auto glass repair in the near future and allowing a company to replace your windshield unnecessarily could come back to haunt you, just say no.
- Inflating real damages: A fraudulent auto glass shop may convince a customer that their windshield needs to be replaced, when in fact your windshield may only require a chip repair. If a chipped windshield was repaired, then you should only be billed for just a chip repair, and not a complete windshield replacement. Educate yourself regarding federal windshield safety standards on the U. S. Department of Transportationwebsite.
- Fly-By-Night Operators: Auto glass companies that may have poorly trained technicians can disappear after completing shoddy work and may provide no warranty or contact information. Auto glass companies that are certified with the National Glass Association and are members of the BBB may give some form of comfort, but in no way can guaranty that you may not become a victim of fraud. Ask if their technicians are certified and if their certification is up to date with the National Glass Association. Be sure the auto glass company guarantees all repairs with a written warranty and read all documentation and warranty information before any work begins.
- Potential Installation Safety Issues: After having an auto glass company repair or replace your damaged glass, you receive a phone call and you are informed by an auto glass company representative that the glass you recently had installed or repaired was done incorrectly. The auto glass company representative then persuades you to replace or repair the glass for a second time. It is easy to learn the proper procedure for auto glass replacement or windshield repair. This type of knowledge would be helpful in protecting you in this situation. Referring back to the documentation and warranty information you received from the previous auto glass installation or repair would be appropriate at this time.
- Charging for phantom damages: A fraudulent auto glass company may bill your auto insurance company for several windshield chip repairs, when in reality only one chip or ding was repaired. Alternatively, a fraudulent auto glass shop might use a customer’s auto insurance policy information to file several claims. Once the auto glass company has that information, a customer may be at their mercy. Filing multiple auto glass insurance claims within a short period, may result in non-renewal of your auto insurance policy. It is a good idea to check with your auto insurance company from time to time, to ensure that there are no additional auto glass claims made against your auto insurance policy.
View all of our informative Windshield and Auto Glass Articles
By Paul Ryans | Find us on Google