SunTec Auto Glass provides professional windshield replacement and auto glass repair in Phoenix, AZ and the surrounding major East Valley cities which include Chandler, Mesa, Tempe and Gilbert. While our company's free mobile service tends to cater to these southern cities due to a larger population, we also assist customers who live in smaller neighboring areas such as Apache Junction, San Tan Valley and Queen Creek.
AUTO GLASS REPAIR
ALL MAKES & MODELS
We can service all passenger and many light commercial vehicles made from 1981 to today.
and all other mainstream models.
AUTO GLASS DONE RIGHT, WHERE THE CUSTOMER ALWAYS COMES FIRST
Originally founded almost 20 years ago, we have been committed to doing auto glass the right way from the beginning. When you choose SunTec for your windshield repair or auto glass replacement, every person you work with will be committed to your satisfaction, from the customer service representative you initially talk to, to the technician who comes out to service your glass, even to our warranty department if you have any issues afterward that need to be handled under warranty.
As a local business that is Arizona family-owned, we have always put the safety of our customers’ families first. That's why all of our installers are NGA certified to ensure meeting the highest safety standards possible, and why we always use OEM or OEM equivalent parts and materials on every job we perform.
We know that today’s busy schedules mean our customers don’t have time to come to a stand-alone service and wait for their glass to be fixed. Our technicians come directly to you - to your home, your office or anywhere else in the greater Phoenix, AZ metro area! We also handle in-house all the claim paperwork with your insurance company to save you time and trouble.
Our mobile glass installers cover the entire Phoenix region including our prime focus of East Valley cities which encompass Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert and Mesa, AZ. Although certain auto glass shops prefer to provide their repair work to residents who live close to their establishment, our traveling SunTec team can easily reach lower-populated locations such as Queen Creek, Apache Junction and San Tan, which ring the eastern portion of the Valley.
CALL 480-668-4868 NOW TO GET STARTED
OFFERING A COMPLETE RANGE OF AUTO GLASS SERVICES
We don’t just do windshields! Whatever auto glass is damaged on your vehicle we can handle it.
WHY CHOOSE SUNTEC
See why hundreds of thousands of Arizona customers have chosen us over the last 20+ years.
UP TO $150 CASH WITH INSURANCE
For customers with insurance, we offer up to $150 in free cash on windshield replacements. Glass coverage is common on Arizona auto insurance policies, so most customers qualify. Find out more on our Specials page.
WE COME TO YOU
ANYWHERE IN THE VALLEY
Your technician will be able to come to your vehicle anywhere in the Valley to repair or replace your glass. There is never any charge for mobile service, regardless of the type of work performed!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WARRANTY
Get complete warranty coverage for your newly replaced or repaired glass with our 100% satisfaction guaranteed warranty. Our warranty covers all manufacturing AND installation issues that may arise.
Paying through insurance or out of pocket - we've got you covered!
We can work directly with your insurance company and handle the entire
process. For cash customers,
we accept all payment methods and have some of the lowest prices in the Valley.
APPROVED BY ALL
As a preferred partner in Arizona for all auto insurance companies, we are approved by them all and we can take care of the entire process for you to make it fast and convenient.
LICENSED & INSURED
We are a locally-owned business with a combined 20+ years in the Phoenix area auto glass business. We are licensed and insured for your peace of mind and to help ensure the quality of our work.
LOW OUT OF POCKET PRICES FOR CASH CUSTOMERS
For our customers who prefer to pay out of pocket for their glass, we maintain some of the Valley's lowest cash prices. We also accept all standard payment methods so payment is easy.
Local Auto Glass Company or National?
We Live Here Too!
Though a national business may be able to advertise more on TV, print and online, it doesn't mean that they know your area like a local auto glass company who actually resides in Phoenix. We live here too and have since the early 1990's; having seen the valley grow dramatically in these last 30 years. Our resident customers matter to us and we work to ensure that each and every one of them are fully satisfied with our windshield repair and window tint services for cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, trailers and other automobiles.
SunTec = Since 2002!
We provide high quality customer service because of our experience, having been committed to repairing and replacing auto glass the right way for almost 20 years. As a local Arizona family-owned company, we always put the safety of our customers first. All of our installers are NGA certified, ensuring the highest safety standards possible. We always use OEM or OEM-equivalent parts and materials on every job we perform. We are proud of our 5-star reviews on Yelp, Google, BBB.org, Yellowpages.com, Local.com and other sources - some of which are up to 5 years or older!
We're Not Corporate!
We are also your neighbors. You can get to know us personally. Your referrals have helped grow our business and name throughout the valley, including our locations in Phoenix, Mesa and Chandler. Our reputation is on the line every time we come to you for the repair job. When you select SunTec Auto Glass & Window Tinting, you can count on a team of experts dedicated to your satisfaction; from customer service representatives who initially give you a quote, to the mobile technician who comes out to service your windshield fast!
Top Frequently Asked Questions
Can your auto glass technicians come to me at my house, job, or other location?
Yes! Our mobile team of certified specialists can meet you at any convenient location around the valley to fix your windshield. Typically, this would be at your home, place of employment, a mall, major shopping center or close to the freeway.
How do I know if I need a windshield repair or an entire replacement?
Windshields provide structural support for your car, truck, or SUV. While they can handle the stress of highway travel, they can get damaged. Fortunately, there are two layers of glass sandwiched between a layer of auto safety glass which makes up a windshield. It will not shatter just because it has a crack or chip. Because of this, we can often repair the glass without conducting a full replacement. This is a cheap and fast option for those that are reviewed and approved by our technicians. There are times when a replacement is the only option. The size, type, depth, and location of the chip or crack determines this.
Will my insurance cover auto glass repair?
All AZ insurance policies and most out-of-state insurance will completely cover auto glass repairs and windshield replacements. Therefore, we can usually repair your vehicle for free if you are a resident of the state or not. The repairs will not affect your premiums, nor will you have to contact your insurance agency. We will take care of that for you. We will work with you even if you have no insurance and prefer a cash transaction. Talk to our customer representative today for a free quote and best time for our mobile technicians to come out to your house or job and complete the service.
For more questions about our company or services, Click Here.
SunTec Makes Finding the BEST Meeting Place for Auto Glass Repair Easy!
If you are like many of our East Phoenix Valley customers who don't have the time for technicians to come to their home, office or place of work, SunTec makes it simple by listing the best spots to convene for each city below! Now you can find our top rated destinations along the commute to your job, picking up the kids, running errands, weekend drives, etc. Depending on when you call to get a quote, if our auto glass tech is in the vicinity, you may be able to get your glass repaired the same day!
One of the jewels of Arizona, Tempe is a unique and diverse city located south of Phoenix and sandwiched in between four major freeways (Loop 202, 101, Highway 60 and the I-10). Home to one of the largest colleges in the nation (ASU), a huge 2 mile man-made lake, thriving business centers and an avenue of bars, restaurants and shops, Tempe is a place that almost 200,000 people happily call home.
Due to consistent freeway use that many residents of the city must rely on, it's common that their automobiles withstand rock chips and even cracks from driving on these busy thoroughfares. This is where SunTec Auto Glass can help. See which of the following commute destinations suit your schedule below and one of our windshield repair techs can come to meet you - even the same day in many cases!
Top Meeting Locations
- ASU - A great choice as many of our clients are students and there is also abundant parking available, especially on the north side of Sun Devil Stadium.
- Mill Avenue - While having good parking lots that are off the main drag, Mill Ave. can be a hectic situation and peak times should be avoided.
- Tempe Town Lake - There is parking to the north of the lake, off of Mill Avenue, that provides a perfectly shaded workplace for your auto glass service.
- Arizona Mills Mall - With parking stalls that literally surround the entire facility and two freeways that pass directly by, this is a good choice. The only downside is limited shade, which can be an issue in the hot summer months.
- Tempe Marketplace - This is a popular destination for residents and commuters alike. North of the Dave and Busters, there's usually a vast open space which affords an excellent place to meet; under one of the planted mesquite trees.
- IKEA Tempe - Though farther south than other Tempe destinations, what makes the IKEA location key is its positioning right off the I-10 and the massive lot it sits on. Unless your commute takes you by here during crazy weekend hours, this is a perfect pick.
- Kiwanis Park - If you are looking for a quieter and less stressful option to getting your windshield replaced or repaired, consider Kiwanis Park as it resides in the central portion of Tempe and close to Highway 60.
San Tan Valley
Positioned south of Apache Junction and directly east of Queen Creek, San Tan Valley is a smaller one of the metro cities but continues to grow year by year. Due to the extreme distance from a major freeway, residents may find that getting their windshield repaired can be more difficult than others who live closer to larger cities. There's no need to be concerned though as SunTec's professionals can meet customers in any part of San Tan Valley and fix chips, small cracks, dings and also install a new windshield.
Top Meeting Locations
- Walmart Supercenter - Address: 1725 W Hunt Hwy, San Tan Valley, AZ 85143 - Directly off of W. Hunt Hwy, this particular location affords a large parking lot right off the main road that cuts through town. Based on these 2 factors, this meeting location is our first suggestion for clients in the area.
- Empire Park - For those of you who travel to work or various errands on the east side of town, Empire Park is a great destination that's a little off the beaten path. This usually allows easy parking and plenty of space for our techs to replace your auto glass.
- Fry's Food & Drug - Address: 542 E Hunt Hwy, San Tan Valley, AZ 85143 - On the corner of E. Hunt Hwy and E. Bella Vista Rd., the large parking lot at Fry's and convenient location along the highway make this our third suggested point to meet and complete your vehicle service.
San Tan Valley covers a large circumference of land and therefore commuting throughout the city to the above meeting spots may not always be realistic. For this reason, we've compiled some of the more significant communities that our mobile technicians drive through on a regular basis. If you live close or in one of these neighborhoods, our SunTec crew can come to you at either your house, park or side street (provided it has shade in the summer time!) and we can quickly get your auto glass issue resolved and you back on the road!
The city of Queen Creek, part of both Maricopa and Pinal counties, is situated Southeast of Gilbert and directly below the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport. While mostly made up of rural neighborhoods and farmland, this town is continuing to expand like many other Arizona cities. With that said, our SunTec glass installers have become familiar with the area and have determined key meeting points for windshield services along commute routes.
Top Meeting Locations
- Queen Creek Marketplace - This is a prime selection as the marketplace is centrally located in between major intersecting roads of E. Rittenhouse Rd. and E. Ocotillo Rd. This makes it easily accessible from all directions as well as the development has vast parking to ensure ample room for the auto glass repair job to go smoothly.
- Harkins Theatres Queen Creek 14 - Another great option with plenty of parking and also along the main thoroughfare. Peak movie times can make this a busy place so planning earlier in the day is preferred.
- Founders Park Community Center - The third option to consider is in a quieter area of town and next to one of Queen Creek's many beautiful parks. This is a great choice for those that are wanting to have the job finished during busy times of the day where there is heavy traffic in town.
If your daily route doesn't connect with the site options above, our team routinely also travels by the following neighborhoods and communities listed below. In this case, we can either meet you at a residence or parking lot with ample shade. If you don't see a close spot to you, don't hesitate to Contact Us and we can accommodate your particular request.
- Emperor Estates
- Nauvoo Station
- Sossaman Estates
- Ranchos Jardines
- Ocotillo Landing
A growing city, still relatively low in population, Apache Junction is located directly east of Mesa and Gilbert. Since it is some distance from the central Valley, it's likely many automotive businesses will not come out to meet a customer who needs their windshield fixed.
Top Meeting Locations
The team at SunTec however, can happily meet our repeat or new customers anywhere throughout the city and typically good spots will be off the Apache Trail Rd., North Apache Trail (AZ 88) as well as the E. Old West Highway. These roads intersect the town and make it easy for our auto glass technicians to quickly find the destination of choice and finish the replacement or quick repair job right then and there.
In addition to these smaller crisscrossing roads, the Superstition Springs Freeway (Highway 60) cuts through the south of Apache Junction and provides numerous ideal places along our customers' commute. Some of these hot spots are south on S. Ironwood Dr. by Apache Creek Golf Club, in the parking lots by the Superstition Shadows Aquatic Center and close to the Star Valley Ranch Resorts, on the east side of S. Meridian Rd.